Saturday, May 12, 2012

Youtube experience

Making and uploading a video on youtube was actually quite good fun, despite my initial apprehension of being filmed. I certainly learned something about making a video after I discovered that my team partner was sideways in the whole movie!!! So it is important to know that you can't take the video vertically, you actually have to film the movie horizontally in landscape format!
I was also pleased with our result, as I thought that the videos would turn out unclear or be really wobbly, but they were fine and the making of it was a lot easier than I expected. I  like using youtube videos in presentations as there are so many very instructive and effective ones out there, that give excellent visual explanations of information and knowledge. Of course there are also many fun ones available and I have put a couple of Mr Bean videos in the movie bar of my blog. Below I have enclosed a link to a cute video promoting reading, as well as the links to the two videos my team mate and I made. 
Thanks Anna, it was great working with you!!

Cute reading promotion video

How to use a photocopier

How to check out a laptop

1 comment:

  1. I like how you've got the video bar and all the things down the side, your blog look really good!

    ReplyDelete